This announcement is from Democracy Digest:
The Global Monitor of COVID-19´s Impact on Democracy and Human Rights is a one-stop platform that facilitates public access to knowledge, data, analysis, and policy guidance on the implications of measures adopted by governments in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, notes International IDEA.
The Global Monitor gathers updated information on 162 countries. It is designed to be a useful tool for policymakers, academics, civil society, and journalists in their search for ways to understand the pandemic and its ramifications. International IDEA cordially invites you to the launch of The Global Monitor, produced with support from the European Union.
– Jutta Urpilainen, EU Commissioner for International Partnerships
– Hannah Neumann, MEP – Vice-Chair of the Subcommittee on Human Rights, European Parliament
– Kevin Casas-Zamora, Secretary-General, International IDEA
– Yasmine Ouirhrane, Tech & Policy Expert, Founder of the podcast We Belong, EDD 2019 Young Leader
– Jessica Musila, Civil society practitioner, Open Governance Fellow at the Kenyan think tank Local Development Research Institute (LDRI)
– Elisenda Ballesté, Associate Programme Officer in Democracy Assessment and Political Analysis Unit, International IDEA
Visit the announcement page here.