“I want you to feel the fear I feel every day.
And then I want you to act.”
– “Serial killer is a term describing a type of killer who kills a number of people over a long period of time.” US Legal.
– Then climate change is a serial killer.
– Say again.
– Sure, “climate change has brought about possibly permanent alterations to Earth’s geological, biological and ecological systems. These changes have led to the emergence of large-scale environmental hazards to human health, such as extreme weather, ozone depletion, increased danger of wildland fires, loss of biodiversity, stresses to food-producing systems and the global spread of infectious diseases. In addition, climatic changes are estimated to cause over 150,000 deaths annually.” Wikipedia.
– I see.
– No, you actually don’t.
– Say again.
– Sure, “climate change has already had a disproportionate impact on the poor, including greater impacts on women and children, on rural regions and their inhabitants, and is anticipated to have greater effects on already disadvantaged populations including but not limited to persons with disabilities.” American Psychological Association.
Climate Change is a Serial Killer “I want you to feel the fear I feel every day. And then I want you to act.” Greta Thunberg
– Okay, okay, I hear you: climate change is a type of killer who kills a number of people over a long period of time.
– Yes, a number of people that includes US. “The climate crisis is a human issue – affecting all of us.” #climatestrike