Childs’ play or security alert? Question for Florida election officials who contend reports of an 11year old with a replica of the state election site.
TOWARDS BETTER DEMOCRACY, EVERYWHERE. FOUNDED 2011.
Common Cause launched campaign addressed questions to include campaign finance, ethics, voting rights, redistricting, the 2020 Census, and Net Neutrality.
Municipal elections in the city of Mission Viejo will use a cumulative voting system in an effort to better represent the area’s minority voters.
On Saturday, July 28, the Wayne County Green Party added two more candidates to the Michigan Green Party’s already robust 20 candidates across the state.
Number of women running for the US Congress in November surges, following a year marked by the #MeToo movement and defiance of President Donald Trump.
Russian operatives penetrate some of Florida’s election systems ahead of midterms, D-Senator Bill Nelson. No information to support claim, State Officials.
The Brennan Center is suing the Justice Department today for refusing to turn over documents related to a controversial letter DOJ sent last year
New foreign influence task force is sharing information about online trolls with technology companies to disrupt foreign influence operations
Portland new police chief orders review of use of force following claims Sunday that police were hard on protesters of rally by extreme-right demonstrators.
Thousands of documents show that commission’s work was driven by a small number of members who were convinced voter fraud was widespread.
- Election Commission Documents Cast Doubt on Claims of Voter Fraud
- Promoting Voter ID, Trump Says ID Needed To Buy Groceries
- Social Media Bosses to Face Senate Election Interference Hearing
- What We Know About Facebook and 2018 Election Manipulation
- Trump Clashes With Koch Brothers, Key Republican Political Donors
- Poll Shows Young Americans Motivated to Fix Political Dysfunction
- Time Running Out to Secure Against 2018 Election Cyberattacks
- Supreme Court Nomination Lobbying Breaks Records With Ease
- Democratic Socialism Rising in the Age of Trump
- Voter Purge Increase Threatens Midterm Election Voter Access
Hundreds of thousands of ethnic Uighurs, along with Kazakhs and other Muslim minorities, have been sequestered in camps, which now number more than 1,000.
Kenyan court on Monday charged heads of the agency that manages public land and of the state railway with fraud over land allocation.
Iran jails one civil Society Activist in Central Iran after releasing another who completed a 10 years prison term for photographing an alleged mass grave
Cuba talks on one-party rule, socialism, inequality, gay rights, private property and bringing the country’s government towards a Cold War-era constitution.
Just months after clearing his way to rule for as long as he wants, Xi Jiping, China’s President is beset by economic, foreign policy and political woes.
Patrick Okumu-Ringa dismantled over 10 boreholes in the Nebbi municipality, a district in Northern Uganda, in reprisal for not being voted into parliament.
Just before the inauguration of Colombia’s new President, Democracy Now! spoke to leftist Gustavo Petro, who placed second in this year’s presidential race.
Mnangagwa’s swearing-in was postponed pending the decision by the Constitutional Court on fraud allegations by the MDC Alliance.
Zimbabwe’s Foreign Affairs Minister says post-election violence should not be “allowed to blemish the peaceful, free and credible elections” held recently.
South Africa’s Ramaphosa of the ruling ANC announced the amendment of the Constitution to ease the expropriation of land without compensation.
- Mnangagwa Rules Out Unity Govt in Zimbabwe
- Chinese Professor Detained During VOA Interview Reportedly Returns Home
- Voting Underway in Important Mali Presidential Runoff
- Russian Government Accused of Widespread Practice of Torture
- Iranian Police Beat Fans Chanting ‘Death to Dictator’ in Tehran
- Malians Goes to Polls Amid Increased Terror Threats
- Upheaval in Ethiopia’s Somali Region Tests PM’s Reforms
- Thousands of Chinese Muslims Risk All to Protest Mosque Destruction
- VIDEO: President Ortega’s Violent Crackdown On Protests
- Congo’s Kabila Won’t Run Again for Presidency