A fact-checking site has verified claims circulating on the Internet that the United States has fallen in a ranking of world’s strongest democracies.
TOWARDS BETTER DEMOCRACY EVERYWHERE. FOUNDED 2011.
U.S. intelligence, law enforcement and security agencies are warning that Russia is persistently targeting the country’s upcoming midterm elections.
U.S. intelligence officials are concerned about “ongoing campaigns” by Russia, China and other countries to undermine confidence in American democracy.
Just two weeks before the midterm elections, a panel of judges ruled that the process for overseas elections in North Carolina is unconstitutional.
An event held by UChi Pol on book by bestselling author Jonah Goldberg to throw insights on the impact of populism and nationalism on American democracy.
To understand the public opinion on the election process, Democracy Fund checked the collection of data from 2008 to 2016 through the Cooperative Congressional Election Study.
The Green Party of the United States has awarded twenty Green Party candidates financial assistance for their federal, state, and local races.
Electionline has become a vital platform for finding trusted news and information about the people and processes that guide our nation’s elections.
Map allows users to see how even with a landslide in the national vote, Democrats must overcome extreme gerrymandering that has locked in a Republican advantage.
Voting is right implanted to all Americans thus citizens are always encouraged to make good use of their rights thereby promoting democracy in the country.
- Vermont Hits Record 92.5 Percent Voter Registration
- Study Confirms Majority Of Americans Trust Elections Result Accuracy
- VIDEO: What Is The Value Of Political Parties At The Local Level?
- Facebook’s Election War Room Takes Aim At Fake Information
- Florida To Bend Voting Rules In Counties Hit By Hurricane
- VIDEO: Panel Examines Public Biases Toward Female Politicians
- Twitter Releases Data Showing Foreign Attempts to Influence US Vote
- VIDEO: How Restrictive Voting Requirements Target Minorities
- Midterm Election Campaigning To Cost Record $5 Billion
- PODCAST: Trump, Saudi Arabia, and the Petrodollar
The 10 most brutal, but largely unknown dictators in the world. It is very difficult to believe the incredible behavior of some of these megalomaniacs.
Grace Meng has receive a call from Chinese diplomats saying they are holding a letter for her from her husband former Interpol president, jailed in China.
Ethiopian marathoner who made Rio protest returned from exile on Sunday after sports officials assured him he will not face prosecution.
Khashoggi’s last column warns that governments in the Middle East “have been given free rein to continue silencing the media at an increasing rate.”
Prominent Vietnamese blogger sent to exile in U.S. says her reunion with family after two years in prison is proof she is not alone in speaking for freedom.
New Zimbabwe documentary on massacres takes aim at president who preaches unity but deny apologizing for his alleged role in one of country’s deepest wounds
The world’s top corporations continue to accrue revenues far in excess of most governments, new figures compiled by Global Justice Now show.
As victims of Zimbabwe’s post-election violence seek justice, Adrian Munjere, one of the victims looks forward to having a compensation from the Government.
Vietnamese dissident Nguyen Ngoc Nhu Quynh, known as “Mother Mushroom”, was released from prison on Wednesday and left Vietnam on a flight to the U.S.
Future Forward, emerging new party in Thailand ahead of overdue elections next year, resumes collecting donations despite order to stop by election officials.
- Police Fire on Haitian Anti-Corruption Protesters
- UN Anti-Graft Body In Guatemala Says Visas Denied, Revoked
- China to Continue Mass Internment Of Muslim Ethnic Minorities
- Join In Celebrating World Youth Day For Democracy
- Jamal Khashoggi’s Murder Highlights Growing Threat to Journalists
- Wave of Protester Arrests Seen Fueling Zimbabwe Crisis
- Women Now Make Up Half of Ethiopian Cabinet
- VIDEO: The Path Forward For The Democratic Republic Of Congo
- Jailed Twice in Two Months, Russian Dissident Navalny Free Again
- VIDEO: Discovering How Democracies Live and Die