After helping peddle false claims of Trump’s stolen victory in 2020 Trump news sites have now chosen election workers as their target.
TOWARDS BETTER DEMOCRACY EVERYWHERE. FOUNDED 2011.
Two Florida Republicans are facing voter fraud charges after helping independent “shadow candidates” win the Democratic vote.
The attempt to portray drug-interest managers as villains has sparked a multi-million dollar campaign to influence Democrats.
From campaign finance breaches to corporate influence, the just ended year was one of ups and downs when it comes to money in politics.
The DOJ sued Texas on Monday over its new voter card, saying the plans discriminate against minority voters, especially Latinos.
President Joe Biden sees election reform as a key part of his campaign, but nearly a year later, voting rights reform remains elusive.
Vote-buying has long been an illegal practice in the United States. However, many are still not aware of why exactly it is the case.
A new study issued this week shows that most young Americans are concerned about the state of democracy in the United States.
Online society may be polarizing due to mass selection into groups of like-minded persons, notably when it comes to partisan differences.
- As Dorsey Exits Twitter, Company’s Lobbying On The Rise
- Congress Eyes Changes to Electoral Count Law
- Rejected Ballots Up 400 Percent After Georgia Law
- Study Suggests Friendships Lead to Lopsided Elections
- Attacks On The 2024 Election Are Already Underway
- Gerrymandering May Make Elections Far Less Competitive
- New Maps Spark Debate Over Majority-Minority Districts
- Is Wisconsin Still a Democracy?
- LAPD Documents Show What One Social Media Surveillance Firm Promises Police
- Progressive Groups to Feinstein: back filibuster carve out or resign
The increasingly polarized political landscape in the United States – and much of the world – is experiencing a catastrophic loss of diversity.
In the ashes of a decade of war, the illegal drug industry run by Bashar al-Assad’s relatives is transforming Syria into a narcostate.
Anti-monarchy movements across the Commonwealth hailed Barbados as it dismissed the monarchy become the world’s newest republic.
Beijing’s crackdown on critical discourse has eroded Hong Kong’s unique identity with many self-censoring to avoid possible legal issues.
The world is increasingly authoritarian, Hong Kong embodying this shift. The big question: what are democracies doing about it?
During Sunday’s presidential election scores of people gathered to demand nothing less than the future of Honduran democracy.
Tunisia’s powerful UGTT union called for early elections on Saturday, citing the president’s refusal to publish a roadmap for reforms.
Preliminary results from Saturday’s hotly contested presidential vote in Gambia show that President Adama Barrow held a slim advantage.
President Rodrigo Duterte’s candidate for the president was Philippine Senator Christopher “Bong” Go who has no quit the race.
- Philippines: Duterte’s Pick Quits Presidential Race
- Why Dark Personalities Participate In Politics
- Sudan Security Forces Fire Tear Gas At Protesters
- EU To Open Up ‘Black Box’ Of Political Ads
- Reform Of Elections For Swiss Top Judges Thrown Out
- Walking A Tightrope As A Thai Democracy Advocate
- In joint op-ed, China and Russia decry US democracy summit
- Zelenskiy: Ukraine Thwarts Coup Plot Involving Russians; Kremlin Denies Role
- Bipartisan initiative challenges Salvador’s ‘foreign agents’ law
- New Swedish Prime Minister resigns hours after being voted in