Martin Luther King Jr. the philosopher’s quotations to get you in the mood for democracy protest
Democracy, elections and voting at Democracy Chronicles
Quotations of Martin Luther King, Jr. (via Clean Me)
Martin Luther King, Jr. Quotes:
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
- I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.
- I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
- Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
- We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/martin_luther_king_jr.html#eLJm4DkoyftGjZb1.99
Leave a Reply