According to a new report by the Brennan Center for Justice, “nine states with a history of racial discrimination are more aggressively removing registered voters from their rolls than other states”.
Republicans appear so desperate to hold onto power, KNOWING they lack majority support, that they are pulling out every dirty trick in the book to hinder and deny access to the polls.
They are clearly and brazenly subverting democratic institutions and systems for partisan gain.
- Ignoring voters who have clearly chosen Ranked Choice Voting in Maine and refusing to enact the legislation,
- Arguing that pluralities are preferable to majorities,
- Purging voters,
- Harassment at polls with “poll watchers”,
- Limiting polling sites and equipment to cause massive lines and delays,
- Extreme gerrymandering,
- Funding independent candidates they are ideologically opposed to in order to cause split votes and break up majorities,
All Americans should make sure to verify they are registered to vote, and register again if they have to.
Throw out “team red” everywhere in November, send a message that We the People reject these corruptions of our system.
It is time for Reasonable and Rational Republicans, Democrats, Independents, and previous non-voters to rise up and retake our districts, states, and nation.
Demand elected leaders, of all parties, fix our system to take it back from the partisan cheaters, and create a fair, level, election system we can all have faith in and believe in. Restore fairness and faith in the system, so We the People can know and believe that whoever is elected, is truly the choice and preference of the majority of voters, and all voters have had a fair and equal chance to participate in the process.
Make We the People matter more than partisan fraud and shenanigans.